City Business Park
Marshwood Close, Canterbury CT1 1DX
Conveniently situated on the eastern outskirts of Canterbury just off the A28 Sturry Road and close to Argos, B&Q, Asda, Travis Perkins and Solaglas.
There are good communication links with regular buses and special “Park & Ride” services operating in and out of Canterbury 7 days a week.
This purpose built secure gated Business Park contains 11 units of variable configurations making it ideal for a wide range of commercial, retail, light industrial, distribution, storage, and training purposes to suit start up or established businesses of various sizes looking for short or long term premises.
All the units have large roller shutter doors 3mtrs wide by 4.2mtrs high and the units have a 5 mtr high eaves. Some of the units have part or full mezzanine areas adding additional options for tenants. Units can be taken as individual units or combined.
All have WC and kitchenette facilities, Electricity (with 3 phase electricity available), gas (available for connection), water supply and waste services.
Our licence scheme means tenants can be in within 48hrs, with no extra legal costs associated with a lease, and flexibility is assured with a fixed rental cost for 5 years, but with a 13week notice period at any time for individual units, and no additional site maintenance fees.
Why not contact us now to make an appointment to view as units of this standard do not stay empty long!
1. Bioteknik Ltd – SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
2. Artisan Memorials – RESERVED
3. Artisan Memorials – RESERVED
4. FWG Ltd – SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
5. Grill Guys Canterbury – SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
6. Look by Jordana Parker – SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
7. H2GRO Hydroponics UK – SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
8. Wilsons Mobile Tyre Services – SOLD – SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
9. Rainbow International – SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT